Friday, April 13, 2012

Across the Universe



I saw this gorgeous manicure on Nail Polish Wars Blog (click the link to take you to the far better original!) and decided to try it myself.

This is one coat of OPI Light My Sapphire with one coat of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe. This was my first Deborah Lippmann polish and I thought it was outstanding. The glitter applied evenly and was easy to get out of the bottle. The coverage and application was a breeze.


Close up:


Then I sponged the tips with China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara. This was super blingy, almost too much so.

Close up:


Later on I ended up putting another layer of Across the Universe on top and it was perfect, but sadly I didn't get a photo!

You can purchase Deborah Lippmann at Nordstrom and hsn.com. China Glaze can be purchased at Sally Beauty and Ulta. OPI can be purchased at Ulta.

Clicking on the photos will enlarge them. Please see the disclaimer for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment